TWD- Just Blown Away Part 1
It was a dark, warm night in the countryside of Georgia. A very small town sat in the middle of nowhere near a forest; but on the outskirts of this town, the peaceful night was broken of its silence, with the loud sounds of raised voices, and crashing objects breaking within one of the small farm houses. It was the house of Brook Ingall, her father, Andrew Ingall, and her little sister, Emily.
"Killing yourself with booze will not bring mother back!" Brook's voice rang out, enraged at her father, who had again been drinking away Brook's hard earned cash, she had been making to keep a roof over their heads. Her father snapped back, shooting a glare towards her.
"You disrespectful bitch! I should beat the shit out of you for such backtalk!"
"Why?! 'Cause I care about you killing yourself?! Or 'cause it hurts so much to hear the truth?! Mother is gone, and she wouldn't want you to give up like this, the way you have for so many years! It's been eleven years since Mother died... It's time
|More Journal Entries|
Please keep in mind that you must be a member of the club to submit art to our gallery. And if we have fav'd your art before you became a member, please tell us so we can un-fav it. It's not because we don't love your art, but it is part of DA club rules that members' artwork not be in the favorites.
1. Be active
3. Play nice with others.
4. Don't steal work; give credit where credit is due.
5. Notes that are (no subject) will get looked at last.
6. Don't send a note and resend it again. It will eventually get looked at, just be patient.
7. Do not resubmit artwork, please be patient. It will get approved.
8. Please submit artwork in the correct folder(s)
9. This is not a gay, lesbian, transgender crossover group, so please no submissions concerning those things. This will change if gays, lesbians and transgenders are added to the show
10. This The Walking Dead, NOT the Daryl Dixon Teen Girl Love Hour. Please TRY and accomplish other art involving OTHER characters
* Members may submit art to favorites. but not your own art of course!
*Any spam posts in the comments will be hidden!
* Have fun!
Any questions? Feel free to ask!
And PLEASE REMEMBER, if you are submitting to the galleries, please submit to the correct folders... literature DOES NOT go in DIGITAL ART, TRADITIONAL ART DOES NOT go in COSPLAY, etc... I didn't think I had to explain that, but... there you go